weird as hell. love it
Penicillin Issue #2
A downloadable experience
The second issue of the acclaimed Eclectic RPG Zine, now featuring Even More Authors.
- Merchants, who don't exactly take money
- A new class to devour your illnesses
- Those fungal miscreants called "Halfling"
- And much much more!
The reviews are in:
- "And you titled it Penicillin? An rpg zine? Why?"
- "There needs to be a subtitle if you're dead set on that name."
- "...there's not an ice cube's chance in hell I'm paying for your game now."
- "My dude you have not adequately communicated at all what the content is."
- "I would suggest stat blocks for some of the most common systems. 5e, Pathfinder, and Savage Worlds."
If you can't afford Penicillin but still want to read it, don't panic! Just do two of the following three things:
- Tweet/reddit/tumbl/share and rate it!
- Send in a contribution for the next issue!
- Send positive vibes/a copy of one of your zines, or just something cool you found (a recipe◇a pic of an owl◇a good book◇neat music)
In order to download this experience you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $5 USD. You will get access to the following files: