Penicillin Issue #4
A downloadable DIY zine
The fourth issue of the acclaimed Eclectic RPG Zine, now featuring Even Less Space! I know! Who thought we'd get this far?
- "Class" Backgrounds for playing Troika! as a dungeoncrawler
- A Troika! hack, for the same
- Spells for your Troikacrawling needs
- A monster generator with literally thousands of combinations
- And a fully-realized mini-dungeon about an evil, art-collecting snail!
The reviews are in:
- "And you titled it Penicillin? An rpg zine? Why?"
- "There needs to be a subtitle if you're dead set on that name."
- "...there's not an ice cube's chance in hell I'm paying for your game now."
- "My dude you have not adequately communicated at all what the content is."
- "I would suggest stat blocks for some of the most common systems. 5e, Pathfinder, and Savage Worlds."
If you can't afford Penicillin but still want to read it, don't panic! Just do two of the following three things:
- Tweet/reddit/tumbl/share and rate it!
- Send in a contribution for the next issue!
- Send positive vibes/a copy of one of your zines, or just something cool you found (a recipe◇a pic of an owl◇a good book◇neat music)
In order to download this DIY zine you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $3.50 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.